“100% perfect”

Ponchinellos Hinckley
Ranked #23 of 106 Restaurants in Hinckley
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Fresh home made Italian food made on the premises daily when it comes to pizza accept no imitations Don't have a takeaway have a Ponchinellos
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Another perfect takeaway from the delightful ponchinellos and service with a smile from Gianni and his staff. Pizza and pasta amazing. Don't change a thing.

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Oh yes, my day was completed by a brilliant pizza from my old favourite. For so long good pizza has been a memory but not anymore. Having not ventured into Ponchies for a couple of years, I can now go back with confidence.
Tasty Ponchinellos special is my fav. Even great the 2nd day.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Just had a pizza it was brilliant tasted the same as when that Italian lady started the company loads better than the previous owners. I will Defo go again not greasy with decent ingredients many thanks to the new owners

1  Thank MrB916
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Visiting friends in the area, got a takeaway from here & it was absolutely brilliant. Food was delicious, staff were friendly & helpful & quick waiting time. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Terrible service, food was cold when we got home despite waiting over 25 minutes after arriving to get it. My partner called to complain but was just fobbed off by the management. Never again, try somewhere else!

10  Thank Stacy S
gianangelo, Owner at Ponchinellos Hinckley, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2014

Hello my name is Gianni I have owned this business since October 2013 and have personally managed the place myself everyday since then apart from last week when a family bereavement ment I had to leave a relative there whom of wich originally opened the buisness in 1985 now I am passionate and go to great lengths to produce fresh food and efficiently for our customers and take customer service extremely seriously we even register and log any "complaints" or issues that we have and deal with them accordingly so that the customer ultimately feels satisfied and appreciated now I must explain to you that at ponchinellos there is no "management team" there is me and the fact that you haven't spoke to myself or the complaint is not even registered in our service log baffles me.
I personally invite you to contact myself and I can investigate your complaint and deal with it but I am sorry to say that the fact that on the same day as your terrible review of my business you have placed a five star review of the local domino's which I am sorry to state removes any credibility of your opinions of Italian food full stop! And sorry to say arose suspicion that maybe this is not a legitimate review and maybe you are a disgruntled local competitor that doesn't appreciate Italians making Italian pizza correctly.
Please contact me asap and I can rectify this I await your response
Gianni