Tripadvisor
Hinckley
2,039 results
All reviews triumph bar leisure facilities the marco pierre white restaurant lovely hotel large hotel executive room great facilities christmas party swimming pool plenty of parking night stay steam room reception staff comfy bed family room evening meal charlie
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Excellent facilities and the rooms were lovely and spacious the staff were also all lovely the triumph bar was excellent and well decorated shuree behind the bar was also lovely we will definitely be staying again when we are in the area

Trip type: Traveled on business
VijeshN27, Manager at Jurys Inn Hinckley Island, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear csle2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay, I am pleased that you had a good experience overall and enjoyed your time here with us.

Our team, here at Jurys Inn Hinckley Island, endeavour to provide excellent customer service and a comfortable experience to all of our guests. I will ensure your feedback is shared with the team as I know they will be delighted to read it.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Stayed at the hotel for 2 night for work in January were were around 15 miles away it didn't mind travelling for this as the hotel was well worth it. All the hotel staff were very accommodating i especially shuree in the triumph bar

Room tip: Executive rooms were very nice and reasonably priced
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Matthew P

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Excellent service through out the stay...
Especially in the triumph bar was served by Shiree she was very kind and helpful may I add.
The staff in the gym were very helpful when I visited and provided clean towels for using after the pool.

Dear T5320KDjoshd

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Yes I know it's January and January is a cold month. However a primary function of a hotel is to keep you warm. Jury's is currently failing at that basic function to an astounding level.
The restaurant is cool, the bar is cold but my room is freezing.
The heating has been on for 2 hours and it seems to have had no impact.
I'm currently in bed with my clothes on.

Dear RobertT1952

Thank you for taking time in sharing your recent experience with us. I am very disappointed to read your comments. Please accept my sincere apologies.

I have shared your feedback with our maintenance team. Please be assured that we have rectified the cause of your concern and I want to assure you that this is not the reflection of service we provide.

Should you wish to discuss any aspects of your stay, please email me direct on vijesh_nair@jurysinns.com.

I want to thank you again for your feedback and look forward to welcome you back in near future for a pleasant stay with us.

Deputy Manager

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. Hotel and room were lovely. Ordered food from Triumph restaurant; order was wrong and food was cold. Hotel advertises fresh milk.. went to reception to get milk for child’s bottle and they say they don’t have fresh milk anymore. Not a family friendly hotel. Disappointed. Good
Points: breakfast was nice and leisure centre lovely.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Rachaelann2016

I have shared your feedback within the team and I want to assure you that this is not the reflection of service we provide.

Should you wish to discuss any aspects of your stay, please email me direct on viejsh_nair@jurysinns.com.

Deputy Manager