Triumph Factory Visitor Experience
Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Review Highlights
Would recomend

Would recomend to any one that has an interest in motor cycles or any form of enginering, Roy our... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
RitaandJeff
Leicester, United Kingdom
NW region of HTOC tour

Excellent day out with 16 club members seeing our favourite bikes being built. Roy was very... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Y5963RPmartinm
via mobile

All reviews tour guide production line great tour great escape great visit gift shop steve mcqueen two floors great insight friday afternoon quality control great afternoon an eye opener my dad well worth the visit british engineering free museum
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've been wanting to visit the factory for some years. I'm a biker for over 40 years, and an mechanical engineer with a love of Triumph motorcycles. Had a great tour with Roy, he knew the engineering involved to make the bikes the best in the world. All the staff we met got involved in the tour, all very friendly & proud of what they were making. As a engineer I was impressed with how they manufacture them, the quality is outstanding.
visited the museum and saw the Steve McQueen presentation with the actual bike, TR6 Trophy from the Great Escape.
This is the shrine to motorcycles. British engineering at it's best.
I shall return with my dad. He rode a Speed Twin in the 1950's

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I took my father-in-law to the Triumph Factory experience as he is Motorcycle mad, has 5 bikes all personally restored including a Triumph, Honda, Aerial, BSA and a Royal Enfield. I booked it late and could only get one tour ticket, but having arrived expecting to sit out the tour with my electronic paper; i was pleasantly surprised by the flexibility of the staff to extend the tour party.

The tour was a well organised and the ear pieces meant you could hear the explanations not matter your position in the party. The guide was well versed in the company and all the key statistics and very enthusiastic. The implementation of 'lean' techniques and the extent of engineering on display was impressive. The facts of the companies growth and there determination to take on the bigger bile manufacturers was very uplifting.
The rest of the experience is very well laid out; Cafe was comfortable with good drinks and snacks at a sensible price. It was obvious that the staff took a pride in their work.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lots of really interesting information from guide Ian on the Factory Tour. It was a Friday afternoon so most of the place was empty of staff but it meant we got right up to the assembly line to see the work involved. Amazing attention to detail and, for me being Tiger Explorer owner, especially gratifying to see 'my' bike being put together. Recommended for any Triumph owner, bike geek or engineering afficionado!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I myself am not really into bikes but my partner is a bike fanatic!

Upon arrival my partner sat on some show bikes and a gentleman called Ian came over and introduced himself and explained where we had to go for the Tour experience.

Ian advised us to leave coats and bags in lockers to save the hassle of carrying them around the tour, which to my surprise the lockers where Free of charge and decent sizes for our items.

Ian made us feel very comfortable, he was caring to his tourists, there was no rush around he answered everyone’s questions made eye contact with everyone there so I never felt like I was being left out, he asked my self several times if I was ok and I watched as he also asked several others If they was ok around the tour which was lovely to see.

We had a lovely tour and learnt some interesting facts and was lovely to see behind the scenes, after this experience my partner said to me “it’s made me appreciate my bike a lot more seeing the effort and hard work that goes into making them”

The museum was interesting and fun to look around and everyone who was around the building was all lovely and polite.

Cafe was a little pricey but was nice, everywhere was clean and tidy.

I definitely recommend this to anyone who is or isn’t a bike fanatic as it’s very interesting and a lovely few hours out!

Thank you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As a Triumph rider I could not resist stopping here to admire the history and craftsmanship of Triumph bikes. Unfortunately we did not have the time for the factory tour but I loved just wandering round the bikes and seeing a few famous ones too (including one of Steve McQueen’s many bikes!)