“The Brouwer family, a great local place to eat for family and friends”
Review of The Muirs Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kinross
The Muirs Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Kinross
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Great food and friendly staff. Well priced with a really good menu for all. Whether it be for a romantic meal for two,or a family occasion, they will tick all the boxes for you. Have to say it was my birthday not that long ago and was really surprised by a lovely card on the table plus a surprise cake at the end of our meal. Lynn stated afterwards that if she knows it is your birthday they will make it special for you.(On my arrival I was not aware of this:)) Lynn and Willie do a great job as husband and wife to ensure that you have a really nice time at The Muirs Inn. We have never been disappointed :)

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Joan B

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I stopped in Kinross for a bit to eat .I have never eaten in the Muirs Inn before but I will return.The Menu was a nice size with a good selection of food.I really enjoyed the meal and staff were very friendly and helpful. Well done Willie and Lynn.If your in the Kinross area and need some food I would defiantly recommend the Muirs Inn.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank daveed_13
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Visited the Muir Inn on Monday evening.
It was very quiet when we arrived but it soon picked up.
The quality of the food was excellent.
Tables were served by the owner and it was first class.
Will return when we are in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Killiebill1965
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit to the Muirs since it was taken over by new management.
The resteraunt has a nice ambiance, the service was good, great menu and very reasonably priced.
7 happy diners and We will be back :-)

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank AndyB447
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Was in the area visiting family last week & had the good fortune to visit the muirs on a few occasions.the food and the service was excellent.was made to feel very welcome by Lyn & William.wiil definitely be back the next time I'm in the area

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ian W
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Superb meal, excellent atmosphere and fantastic hosts. We had a lovely family get together at the Muirs Inn, food was fantastic, especially the Thai Pork burger. We would highly recommend this Inn for a meal.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sho50
Reviewed April 22, 2014

This historic little inn in Kinross recently changed hands and oh my goodness. No major upgrade to the interior décor, but the menu, quality of food and service has changed beyond recognition. And great value for money. The food is simple pub grub with little twists here and there which elevates it to quite special. The service is spot on.
I did not venture into the lounge or bar on this occasion, but will on future visits. I'm looking forward to many return visits!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank lovefoodperth92
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kinross
The Green Hotel
#1 of 1 in Freuchie
Burnbank Kinross
Burnbank Kinross
#1 of 10 in Kinross

Been to The Muirs Inn? Share your experiences!