“Lovely food”

Waterfront Bar & Grill
Ranked #17 of 39 Restaurants in Lerwick
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Waterfront Bar and Grill at The Shetland Hotel has a wide choice of lunch and dinner options from an exyensive menu of contemporary informal dining; the website has the latest menu online at all times, with daily specials in addition.
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Had a lovely meal here when we were in Lerwick. Although the decor is a bit drab and dismal, the food was excellent. We had a lovely meal.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

One of the best places to eat in Lerwick. I'm a repeat customer so I have had some time to form my opinion. You can't go wrong ordering a burger here for taste and a good feed. The only criticism I could give which is more a preference and that's I prefer my burger on a plate and not a chopping board but I'm sure if I asked I would get it on a plate. The window seats can be a little drafty so if you can get a booth the other side far away from the windows go for that. The catfish is also a pretty good meal. I'm sure ill visting again within the next month so that's a good sign.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Had 3 meals here this year and every time has been spot on! Fast service, great wine and a great choice of foods! Yum yum yum!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

first class grub,not too much on the plate but plenty.Certainly a good place for a quiet meal with your partner or with family

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Don't be put off by the exterior of the building, the Waterfront restaurant is comfortable and well furnished. The staff are really attentive and provided the right level of service throughout the meal.

The menu was first rate as was the freshly prepared high quality meals.

I would really recommend visiting this restaurant if in Lerwick