“Not very good”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Raba is situated on one of the main roads through Lerwick.

The service was very slow. The chicken Pakora (Pukora on their menu?) was particularly poor, tasteless. The main course wasn't much better. The naan bread was OK. Unfortunately there aren't many Indian Restaurants to choose from in Shetland now.

This one is best avoided.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Recently dined here with 5 works mate while in Lerwick and found the food of a fairly decent standard.There were no complaints from the guys, I had the mix pakora followed by the chicken Tikka Khari and was OK all around, To be honest ive had better but at the other end of the scale ive also had worse. Its a small cosy restaurant with a nice family feel and we were made to feel welcome by the staff here.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Had a meal here with my partner, the staff were efficient, the food was well cooked and piping hot on arrival at the table. The pricing is reasonable, and I have been back since for another meal.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Was recommended to us by locals who we were working with,they said it was the best Indian in Lerwick and they were not wrong,the food was excellent the service top class and the staff really friendly

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Delicious meal - lamb jalfrezi was the best I have tasted for a long time. Waiter was friendly and helful, warned me that the curry I had chosen was hot. However, at the end of the meal he complemented me on my stamina and suggested I should maybe try the Phaal the next time!!
Good value for money also.