“Good as they arw only resturant in kirkwall”
Review of Dil Se

Dil Se
Ranked #16 of 37 Restaurants in Kirkwall
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Award Winning Restaurant. Recommended by the ‘Which? Good Food Guide 2011’ FOUR years running!! & “WINNER of Best Take Away in Taste of Orkney Food Awards 2007”. Our Executive Chef Moina Miah has cooked for Celebrity Chef Gordon Ramsay and Actor/ Comedian Billy Connolly.Our diverse menu is packed full of flavours from North India and Bangladesh. Each dish is always thoughtfully prepared with locally sourced produce.
“Good as they arw only resturant in kirkwall”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

nice indian resturant there is only one other on orkney food was good and meal very reasonable priced.

“Can't get enough”
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

I was back again in Kirkwall on business just before Christmas 2012. My freind and I went in and both had the mixed grill. I can't reccomend this place enough. The portion was big, I'm glad I didn't order a starter, and was first class. I will definitely be bac here next time I am in Kirkwall.

Bewdley, United Kingdom
“Beautiful balti”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

This was an excellent meal. When we arrived the restaurant was full, but we were told a table would be available in half an hour. We duly returned just as the napkins were being placed! The sheek kebabs were the best I've ever tasted! Husband had a very tasty lamb rogan josh. Lamb extremely tender. Likewise the lamb and spinach balti. The roti bread was one of the best too as it did onto leathery as it cooled. Service was excellent and staff were attentive to our needs. A little bit pricey compared to what we usually pay, but then we are very near the balti belt and have 5 Indian reataurants in our little town alone. Orkney is lucky to have this one. Would eat here again.

Visited January 2013
Lilongwe
“good value and very tasty”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

If you are a vegetarian then try a some of the side dishes - yummy. Generally good value, pleasant service and very tasty food.

Visited December 2012
England
“It just gets better and better”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Visited here again recently on holiday. The food and hospitality on our first visit was excellent - this time I can honestly say it is outstanding - the portion sizes are excellent and the quality was absolutely superb - will definitely be back! The hospitality is second to none and nothing is too much trouble - thank you.