“Best Pasta in Knutsford”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of pastiche

pastiche
Ranked #35 of 94 Restaurants in Knutsford
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European, Spanish
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Knutsford
“Best Pasta in Knutsford”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

I love this place. If you are after really well cooked food in a relaxed, informal, Cafe style atmosphere then you will love it too. The owners and the staff have never been anything but helpful and friendly in all the years we have been coming and they even put up with my many changes to their existing dishes!! The portion sizes are large and provide great value for money. The fact that they are Independently owned is a big bonus as well. It might not be full of plush furnishings but who needs that when you have the food to do the talking. Please don`t ever change!!!!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank PisteBadger

“Not good enough”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Want to say nice things about this place as they are a small business in a very competitive area but my steak was cooked wrong the decor is very basic you feel like you are sitting in a small function room of a hotel..and although the owner was nice the waitress wasn't ..I think they need to up thir game to get punters to return

1 Thank Travelblunt
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Hidden Gem !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

I never thought I would have one of the best dining experiences in my life before I spontaneously walked into Pastiche as I was wondering and looking for a place to have a quick dinner in Knutsford town center after a long business day !! I was attended by a Lady called Lucy straight after I walked in and she made me feel very welcomed and offered me a drink which made me very relaxed.Then I ordered some tapas combination which was easily one of the best I have ever tasted !!! I thought what a gem of a place in a poxy town in NW !! I can definitely recommend this place for a tasty food to anyone out there if you are passing by a town called Knutsford up north :)

• Visited October 2013
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Waitress Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

9 of us went at 7pm on Saturday 9th November for for a family meal as it was my brother's birthday. The food was lovely but it was clear that our blonde waitress did not want to be there. She banged down the crockery on the table and found it very difficult to smile or make small talk. Disappointing as a Friendly Service does make a difference and unfortunately she did not encourage us to want to revisit.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Kay J
“Great family restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

We have been visiting pastiche since the present owners took over and it has been consistently excellent. The food is always very tasty, good portions and extremely good value for money! Children friendly as well. Bart and Lucy who own the restaurant are superb hosts whenever we go in. We would recommend the venue to anyone.

• Visited September 2013