“Professional service counts”

Pizza Express - Knutsford
Ranked #41 of 102 Restaurants in Knutsford
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bright and modern, PizzaExpress Knutsford offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. Family-friendly Pizza Express gives kids the chance to design their own pizzas.
Reviewed April 1, 2014

The service at this Pizza Express makes it one I will want to visit again. Perfect attention to special requests to modify a dish, friendly and helpful and above all professional.

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Visited this evening at 6.30pm with my husband and x3 children for an early dinner. The restaurant was busy and there were not enough staff available. I say available because there seemed to be plenty of bodies about but no one particularly doing what they were supposed to.

5 of us were seated at a table for 4 and we were then promptly ignored. We had to ask for menus, once we managed to order we waited an age for drinks and when they arrived the wine was dumped on the table unopened. We had to chase around the restaurant to find someone to open the wine and bring us wine glasses.

The food was slow to arrive but was the usual pizza express standard when it did. The children had kept themselves entertained but were getting fidgety but the time they'd finished their main course.

Service was so bad we ended up paying as we left and taking our puddings home with us in take away boxes. Otherwise, 2.5hours from arrival I'm sure we'd still be sat there....

Not great really.

2  Thank Alijanpot
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We were six adults, one child and two babies. Seated in a suitable place so that we would not disturb anyone. Service for drinks was a bit slow but from then on in was good. The food was good. Only concern was the accumulation of thick dust in the air con grill above our heads, also could do with a lick of paint on the walls to smarten things up a bit.

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

We all chose the healthier reduced calories foods which were very tasty. Unfortunately the service was not up to the same standard. The waitress was slow to respond and we had to wait half an hour from requesting the bill to actually paying it. Overall food great but service needs improving.

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

We had booked a table as knutsford does get pretty busy in the evening. However we didn't need too really in the end as it wasnt very full. There were alot of children but they kindly sat us away from them. We were seen too very quickly. I ordered some dough balls whilst we were looking which came almost immediately. We had a antipastpoto share which was presented well and tasted nice.followed my a salad for myself which was huuuge and two calzones for my husband and brother. They had no complaints and ate it all. They forgot my avacado in my salad but as soon as I told them it was sorted straight away and even the chef brought it to me and apologised.
Staff seemed friendly and attentive.
The downstairs toilets arent very clean and do smell which is a shame. Also the restaurant is in desperate need of a re paint and a good clean as cobwebs are appearing