“New Years Eve”

Ranked #3 of 101 Restaurants in Knutsford
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: For over forty years we have only bought the highest quality ingredients and produce from people we know and trust. We buy as much as we can from local farmers and small artisan producers. All our meat is raised and grazed in Cheshire, from certified farms and hung for a minimum of 21 days. We also grow our own organic garlic and herbs on site for use exclusively in our kitchens.
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Its never a good occasion to rate a restaurant, but we all booked in for overnight so made the most of the fixed menu and overall we were pleased with the service but have to say the food was very average with the choices poorly chosen for such a menu.

1  Thank Paul49_13
There are newer reviews for Belle Epoque Restaurant

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Had a delicious dinner last night with friends, there were five of us and the staff were very attentive, the service was excellent with a blazing fire in the lobby and the food was extremely well cooked. Had not eaten here for quite a while so wasn't sure what to expect, but I have to say I was very impressed with the whole experience, especially the price (£14.95) as we all thought it was great vale for money. I will certainly be coming back again soon and I look forward taking a friend there too in the very near future. I can highly recommend the Fishcake, the chicken Bonne Femme which was cooked to perfection.

1  Thank lizwhitenlp
Reviewed February 1, 2013

What a fabulous lunch for £10.00 per head. Choice from 3 starters, 3 mains couses, 3 puds.
Friend visiting from USA had lunch yesterday and throughly enjoyed it. We both had fishcakes with aoili and leaves served on a board, best ever. Main course, I had pasta with fish beautifully presented and my friend had chicken with a mushrooms, baby onions, lardons, very tasty and enough for a 'doggy bag'. Finished off with excellent coffee and a homemade truffle.
Service was excellent. My friend who goes back to USA on Tuesday is taking her family there on Monday evening for her 'last supper'!!!!!!!!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Following two nights we were very impressed and the cooked Breakfast was superb (as good as Rick Steins breakfast in padstow, where we stayed earlier in the year!). An individual style room with a large upto date bathroom overlooking a garden roof terrace. The hotel service was exceptional by all members of staff we encountered.
We tried the restaurant on friday night, the choice and quality of food good, we had the main menu not the offer. On the whole excellent though the decor (some wooden tables/chairs) in parts of the restaurant had lost some the of the Belle Epoque original lustre.
We would stongly recommend this venue very pleasant!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

We had a great time in nov 2011, yes I know a while ago but read on... We paid for the private dining so we could take the children and it was great, we got over charged but as soon as I pointed this out we were refunded.
Ie also eaten here with partner a few times both lunch and an early dinner with the kids, aged 4 & 1 - this was our last visit in nov 12. Staff were pleasant, but not intrusive and food was great.
The decor is sumptuous and I'm saving up to get married there, come the day...