“Perfect in every way!”

Cha Bar Knutsford
Ranked #18 of 101 Restaurants in Knutsford
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Lienced Bistro in the heart of Knutsford . Lovely atmosphere , relaxing and warm and friendly staff await you. Homemade food , amazing cakes , a full range of loose leaf teas , full bar service.come and indulge and enjoy the Cha bar experience for you self.
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Had a great visit to Cha bar Knutsford on Sunday. Warm welcoming staff, gorgeous decor with a real cosy atmosphere. Lovely live music and the owner knew so much about all of the different types of teas which really interested me. I even bought a fabulous glass tea-pot from the shop as I was so inspired about the teas and their benefits.
Would recommend this quirky and wonderful Tea room/cafe-bar to everyone. Well worth a visit.

Paul D, Owner at Cha Bar Knutsford, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Hi and many thanks for taking the time to write a review about your experience of Cha Bar! It's really valued & appreciated! So pleased you enjoyed it. We are very passionate about ensuring our customers have an enjoyable time and particularly keen to attend to the finer detail. We enjoy talking about the vast election of teas we have on sale and it's so nice to know our customers are buying teas and teaware to continue their enjoyment at home!
Thanks v much and see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Cha Bar Knutsford

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Lovely little gem in Knutsford, quaint and unique. We only had coffee but the service was great and the menu looked good, will definitely try the food next time we are in Knutsford. They have a loyalty card which is unusual for a place like this but a welcome gesture that will encourage customers to go back. Take-away drinks available as well as gifts and something which I thought was a nice idea is the availability to purchase the actual crockery that your drinks/cakes are served in/on.

Hi Sue and many thanks for taking the time to give us a review it's much appreciated. We truly value our customers feedback and we share it with the whole team at Cha Bar. I'm glad you enjoyed your experience and appreciate your comments about our LoyalTEA cards - it's our way of saying thanks and hopefully encouraging our valued customers to return. We are only 6/7 weeks into Cha Bar but already making improvements which will continue! It's the finer detail we are keen to continually improve to ensure everything about our customers experience is enjoyable!
Hope to see you again soon & thanks again.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Have visited twice now since the new owners took over & can only add to the positive feedback already received.The food is yummi,the staff are lovely & the new makeover gives the place a real homely feel.Liked it before love it now.

Paul D, Owner at Cha Bar Knutsford, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Many thanks for your excellent feedback it is truly valued by all the team at Cha Bar. We are working hard to ensure the experience our customers have is a positive one. We are so pleased you are happy with the improvements we've made so far. More improvements in the pipeline!

See you again soon!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

My friend Alf has been nagging me 'have you tried the Cha Bar yet in knutsford?' I'm like its a coffee shop what can be so special? Went there today to shut him up and was fantastic. Service 10 out of 10 quality 10 out of 10 price 10 out of 10 paid less than £10 fantastic chicken wings. So good was my visit that I now want to spread the word about this special little gem. Check it out for yourselves .....

Thanks for your excellent review and a big thanks to Alf for recommending us!

We truly value your feedback and the time and trouble you've taken to provide this review.

Hope to welcome you back at Cha Bar again soon!

Keep spreading the Cha Bar love

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We drove 40 minutes especially to visit this little hidden gem, we had been looking forward to trying it after we'd seen a few recommendations from friends on Facebook, It was totally worth the drive.

The staff couldn't have been more helpful and everything was done to an excellent standard of service. They didn't just hand you the cutlery, they served it from a tray and sitting below a chandelier and with beautiful paintings on the walls, I almost thought I was in Downton Abbey.

The food was a dish delish. My husband had the club sandwich, which was succulent chicken, smoked bacon, served on a bed of lettuce inbetween huge big wedges of fresh bread. My eldest daughter loved the homemade soup again with chunks of bread and my youngest daughter enjoyed pizza. I had a difficult choice to make. I knew if I had the club sandwich there was no way I'd have room for pudding. I always judge a place by their desserts. (Blokes read sports pages first in newspapers - I read the dessert part first on menus!) So, once I saw the home made cakes, there was no option but to head straight for the cake. I had a HUGE wedge of Victoria sponge (there is NO skimping on portions here, great value for money). Finished off with 4 strawberry milkshakes we were fit to burst, in a good way! Top marks to the chef.

The atmopshere is chilled out and relaxed and a lovely way to treat the family after the end of our week off together.

We will be heading back - especially as I spotted Rocky Road on my way out.

Huge thanks for taking the time to write such a comprehensive review - this is amazing and very valuable feedback for us. So pleased you enjoyed your experience at Cha Bar we aim to make sure all of our customers have a great time with us. Look forward to welcoming you back at Cha Bar again soon!