“Lunch at the Legh Arms”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lunch at the Legh Arms”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Just been to The Legh Arms in Knutsford this lunch time to for a business meeting and it was delicious! Very rustic, country pub feel with some old school pub classics on the menu. Went for the soup and fish baton sandwich, which was very tasty and absolutely huge! I will definitely be back again soon with the girls. xx

• Visited May 2013

Knutsford, United Kingdom
“great beer garden but poor service”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

the food was decent and the staff friendly. the service however was poor. The bar was busy but there didn't seem to be any co-ordination- with some staff that weren't hands on that could have made the difference. 20 minute waiting times were the norm granted it was bank holiday weekend but that should have been expected.
On a positive note the beer garden is great and safe for kids. ( the BBQ was poor and over priced at £3 for a small sausage in a large bun). Will definitely return to sample the beer garden again!

• Visited May 2013
“Fabulous & filling Sunday lunch !”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My family & I visited the newly reopened legh arms on Sunday .
Very relaxing it was to ... While my husband & I enjoyed pre lunch drinks, near the wood burning stove & the kids played happily in the garden working up an appetite . We all had a Sunday roast the kids portions were a decent size even for my "only just turned " teenager :) .
We could have easily stayed longer ! Definitely recommending it to friends & plan to go again this weekend .

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Brilliant Sunday roast”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Myself and my boyfriend decided to go into the newly refurbished Legh Arms on Sunday and sample their Roast dinner as we heard it was under new ownership. The pub has been newly decorated and looks fab. There is also a large grassy area outside which will be amazing in the summer!
I had the beef which was cooked beautifully and came with a healthy selection of vegetables and an amazing looking yorkshire pudding! My boyfriend had the Lamb, which was also cooked to perfection! We couldn't manage dessert but we will definitely be bringing the rest of the family back!
A must if you are in Knutsford.

1 Thank JodieG226
Chester, United Kingdom
“Great First Visit”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My wife and me visited last week.
The ambience was very pleasant as were the staff.
The food,service.and drinks were of the highest quality.
I would recommend the pub to anyone who likes good food and drink and is looking for something rather better than £10 for two
We forward to our next visit very soon.