All reviews service station burger king motorway services service area travel lodge lorry park stayed here wh smith moto services car reg food outlets manchester airport room key family room room was clean costa coffee overnight stop
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What can I say friendly hassle free check in. Room was on a reasonable standard apart from the temperature, which didn’t cool down much even opening a window. In fact it made for a pretty uncomfortable night as the room was so warm and that’s with no heating on and the window open as wide as it would go.

This place did the job required of it however can’t say I’d rush back.

Stayed: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at the travelodge as we were at a wedding at a nearby hotel but it was fully booked. We booked the room online no problems! When we arrived it took 20 minutes to check in as there was a queue of people before us and no staff on the desk, we pressed the bell several times before someone came. The member of staff was ok but told us the bare minimum he appeared to be rushing we had to ask about car park, food etc. We finally checked in after 8 booked a taxi got changed and went straight out as we were running late. When I got up in the morning I was disgusted at what I saw there was stall urine all over the panel under the sink, urine and vomit all over the base of the toilet there was dust everywhere the room clearly hadn't been cleaned properly for a good while! The tv didn't work either. Took some pictures on my phone and went down to reception to complain no staff after pressing the bell and waiting. We left and I have emailed to complain and I am still waiting for a response. I appreciate it was only a £50 stay at the services but I think the least you can expect is for the room to be clean.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TravelodgeUK, Tilly from The Social Media Team at Travelodge Knutsford M6, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback about our Knutsford M6 hotel.

We are really sorry to hear of your experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies and we will pass your comments onto the hotel as this does not reflect Travelodge standards. If you wish to contact us directly to give us more feedback, please be aware that you can always contact our Customer Services team with your review.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Located within the motorway services so very busy. Room was excellent but standard motorway services food, poor and expensive, nowhere to get a proper evening meal. You can however get a taxi into Knutsford for under a fiver where there are lots of good restaurants. If you are just looking for somewhere to get your head down its ideal, upper floors quieter.

Room Tip: Upper floors are quieter and avoid rear where truck stop
  • Stayed: October 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter & I stayed overnight in Travelodge Knutsford. The price jumped up overnight from £49 to £59 and although we didn’t expect too much from the stay we were surprised to see that wifi was only available free for 30 mins in this day & age. We had booked a family room but were told on arrival it was a double although the receptionist did change it to a family room. While I have no complaints about the double bed my daughter was unable to sleep at all in the single due to its extreme hardness & the fact that it felt to me more like a bed base! The room was quite noisy but again all the rooms overlook the car park & there are many large lorries parked there.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2018

Excellent value for money. Only down side was there is no bar so nothing to do in the evening. Beds are very comfortable pillows were a bit on the hard side fir me but didn’t not interrupt my sleep. Would recommend

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple