“Superb”
Review of Cafe on the corner

Cafe on the corner
Ranked #10 of 105 Restaurants in Knutsford
Cuisines: Turkish, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Panini,sandwiches,baguettes,breakfast,Turkish meals,salads,kids menu and licensed...Open.9Am.5Pm 7 days a week
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Came here with friends to celebrate partners birthday. Sunday morning first in. Sublime coffees and wonderful food vegetarians well catered for as well as carnivores. Staff friendly and helpful. It was so good we returned for lunch the next day. Just as good second time. It is fairly small inside but there are two floors and an outside area too. If in knutsford give it a go.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Stopped over after reading about this place serving the 'best latte' in Knutsford...was slightly disappointed with the latte - was too hot! But this disappointment was mitigated by the delicious bagel with smoked salmon and cream cheese and super yummy blueberry cheesecake! Wanted to return for brekkie the next day but we had to leave before they opened. Maybe next time!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Went here with friends for the first time for breakfast. I live fairly local and many of my firends have been raving about this place. I was not let down.

The breakfast menu was vast and options for all. The portions were very god. The quality of ingredients were excellent. Value was spot on. We all enjoyed the food and the coffee was very nice.

I will 100% be back many times again. This is a great venue with great food, great stafff and a great atmosphere. I am gutted it has taken me so long to savour the delights.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I recently went on a random trip to Knutsford. Lunch time came around, and we wandered around, wincing at the prices on local cafe menus. We were just about to accept defeat and leave when we found this place! (and have returned 3 times since)

If I were to open a cafe, this is exactly how I would do it. The menu has such a great selection, and the food is always so fresh and delicious. The portions are generous but not excessive. I can't believe how great the prices are, especially compared to the other cafes around! I love that you can get basic things like toasties, crumpets or beans on toast, but you can also get hearty Turkish main meals. They do awesome veggie sausages, which immediately gets a big thumbs up from me. I always gaze longingly at the cakes when I leave but have yet to try one - they're all home made, and the cheesecake in particular looks incredible! Oh, and you should definitely sit outside in the lovely little courtyard if the sun is shining.

I'll be back!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

This lovely cafe lives up to its great reputation. It is right in the centre of Knutsford so perfect for a quick coffee or a meal. I tried a Lamb Kavurma (which I hadn't even heard of before), it was delicious and was served over a flame to keep it hot. The milk shakes and desserts looked amazing- I will have to go back and try those another day. There is outdoor seating available. The service was very efficient and friendly.