“Great apple pie and coffee”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Tuscano

Cafe Tuscano
Ranked #46 of 95 Restaurants in Knutsford
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cafe Tuscano is unique, where the hustle and bustle of cafe life & restaurant elegance combine to make this a perfect venue for breakfast and lunch from the best cappuccino you will ever taste to enjoying the first class 9.5 prosecco with perfect ambiance first class service with a menu and wine list that will suit every palette. We look forward to seeing you.
Santiago, Chile
“Great apple pie and coffee”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

We just being with the family twice ...love the expresso macchiato and cappuccino ,latte,etc..the best apple pie...crispy apples and tasty base not too sweet.i definitely recommend it we what being with toddlers and they seem o love the place...lets not forget the ambience ....Italian ..love it!!,,I will come back

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Macu-foody

Knutsford, United Kingdom
“Nice alfresco cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Love the ambience of this little cafe it's always on my hit list for a quick coffee which is delicious ,can't say I ever tasted their food so for coffee and a biscuit great !

Visited June 2013
Stockton Heath, United Kingdom
“Pretty awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

I came here a few weeks ago with my Mum and Gran for lunch after thinking it looked quite nice from the outside.

We decided to sit in the terrace area outside at the back which was nice to be able to do and I think they even have blankets out there in case you get cold (may be wrong though but I was sure I could see them!)

We all ordered coffee’s which were all nice, however mine was just luke warm which really bugs me. I didn’t want to complain though so just drank it very fast!

We each ordered some kind of flat breads to eat – myself and my Mum ordered a spinach and goats cheese, my Gran a vegetable one. The flat breads were really quite awful to be honest. There is no way on this earth that ours were filled with goats cheese – I was convinced it was ricotta as it was just the blandest thing I’ve ever eaten. The flat bread was also really hard like it had been sat under a grill or in an oven for far too long. The vegetable one wasn’t much better. The only thing that made mine bearable was I was dipping it into the small pot of salad dressing that came on the side, just to give it some taste. Honestly, it was bad. Whenever I eat food like this I just wonder how on earth the chef / cook can really send it out thinking it’s OK?! I could genuinely do better with my eyes closed. And it wasn't cheap either - 3 coffees and 3 terrible flatbreads with some lettuce on the side came to £29.00 if I remember correctly.

The staff were friendly - especially the guy who took our payment - I think he may have been the Manager – and to be fair he did ask whether everything was OK but I chickened out and said “yeah it was fine thanks!!” which I suppose I should have said but I just couldn’t be bothered when we were only popping in for a quick lunch. I definitely wouldn’t return if going back to Knutsford.

2 Thank stocktonhfoodie
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Best Chocolate Brownies Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

Great Coffee, Great Style, Great Place. Quite small and intimate. Best Chocolate Brownies Ever !!!!!

MANCHESTER UK
“Quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

We often go to Tuscano on a weekend, coffee is exceptional, food is quality and atmosphere second to none.
You will be hard to find a better coffee anywhere in Knutsford or Wilmslow that betters this standard

1 Thank Cheshirejurno