1,165 results
All reviews the outdoor hot tub sauna and steam room girls night lovely hotel coffee machine fresh milk hen party leisure facilities lovely touch evening meal high standard afternoon tea sandwiches from start to finish manchester airport main course whole experience
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a pleasant weekend here. Lovely comfortable bed, slept very well. Clean room with ample coffee / tea. Nice touch was small bottle of milk in the room fridge. Grateful for the use of a Gideons bible in my room. Staff all very helpful, got early access to room as was already prepared. Excellent conference facilities with on tap coffee and fruit.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled on business
CottonsHotel, General Manager at Cottons Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent feedback.

Great to hear you enjoyed all our facilities and service.

I hope you get the opportunity to revisit?

Two night business trip

Good parts: Parking, entrance, bar, restaurant, staff friendliness, conference room/ centre all very good. Reasonable price considering a spa is attached (didn’t get to it).

Bad part: The bedroom was top (3rd) floor. OK in size, although some ducking under the eaves was required and the bed was comfortable (soft). Nice TV. Bathroom fine. Climate control nonexistent though. The weather was cool to moderate but the choice was a hot stuffy room with the window shut or a cool draughty one with it open. Uncomfortable, didn’t sleep well. Must be bad in summer. Maybe the lower floor bedrooms are better?

Stayed: October 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank EmerM102
CottonsHotel, General Manager at Cottons Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Thank you for your review.

Great to read all the positives of your experience.

However, with regards to our air conditioning, which is fully working and I can't understand why you felt its non-existent? Did you report any issues with front desk so we could rectify and go through a demonstration of the panel in the room?

All our bedrooms are air conditioned with heating and cooling so generally we have positive comments. I'm sorry you didn't sleep well with us. If you get the opportunity to stay at the hotel in the future then please call or email me so I can take care of you?

I will look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

I took my girlfriend here as a surprise for her birthday. It’s not the first time we have stayed here and won’t be the last! Everything was great, the room was clean and had plenty of amenities, even BT sport on the tv. The shower was amazing. On arrival the staff had left a cookie and a note wishing my girlfriend a happy birthday! Aside from that we used to spa and spent hours in the outdoor hot tub which is amazing. All in all we loved it.... great deal through secret escapes too!

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sadioz21

Thank you for your review.

Great to hear of your experience and you both enjoying all our facilities including our Spa, even allowing you some time to watch sport!

I hope you get the opportunity to re-visit.

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from a wonderful weekend break to the Cottons. It is our 5th visit and it just gets better and better! We were able to check in early which was such a bonus after the long drive. We had a beautiful room so we decided to order room service for lunch and relax. The food arrived very quickly and tasted so good. We used the spa a number of times and the staff were really friendly and helpful. Breakfast as always was a delight. People ask why we keep returning and that's easy to answer as Kuntsford is such a nice place and we feel truly spoilt at the hotel everytime we come to stay. Thanks to Steve and the team, we will be back!

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Emu1978W

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and your regular custom.

I'm glad my team were able to take care of you so well and you got the opportunity to use our newly refurbished Spa.

I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 5, 2018

Room was large and clean. All the staff were excellent; We didn't use the restaurant at night but the breakfast was very good...Stayed for a wedding and we were very pleased with everything - it helped start the wedding weekend in very good shape.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Thank you for your review.

Very nice to hear you enjoyed the weekend, the hotel and the wedding you attended.

I hope you get the opportunity to re-visit in the future.