We stayed here recently for a friends wedding and thought it was a lovely place. Warm friendly staff, great customer service. Things were clean and efficient. We had 2 meals both of which were delicious. Atmosphere was relaxed, decoration and art work throughout the rooms/buildings were really pretty. However we did feel the room was overpriced for the following reasons:
1)The interior of the room we stayed in, size, decor etc was not much different to that of a Premier Travel Inn which would have been much cheaper
2) We found it difficult to work the TV. Also the digitial radio by the bedside did not work at all
3) The water pressure in the bathroom was poor. It took several attempts to flush the toilet each time and the noise of water working and in pipes could be heard very clearly through the walls even when people in next door rooms were using the water which meant we didn't really get a good nights sleep. Luckily we had such a good time at the wedding it didn't bother us that much!
I would stay again but I'd prefer a slightly lower price and quieter water pipes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 Star Cottons Hotel and Spa has unique character and luxurious yet comfortable surroundings, this delightful hotel brings contemporary style into the heart of Cheshire. Set just outside the picturesque village of Knutsford, located just off the M6 and M56 and just 8 miles from Manchester International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cottons Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottons Hotel And Spa
- Cottons Hotel Knutsford
- Cotton Hotel Knutsford
- Cotton Knutsford