“If only all Hotels were as good as this one”

Premier Inn Knutsford (Bucklow Hill) Hotel
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Knutsford
Reviewed March 9, 2011

Premier Inn Is not a brand I had used before, but our company booked me into one for a 2 night stay and I must admit I thought , Oh grate just my luck to get lumbered with a budget Hotel. How wrong my preconceptions where.
It ticked all the box's for me, Very polite and friendlily staff, Good size warm and clean room with a king size bed and plenty of storage space.
Meals are served In the Swan Inn ( felt like a hotel bar than a pub) Once again the staff are Very polite and friendlily. The food was also very nice and I thought good value for money given It's quality. I will try the brand again based on my stay at this Hotel and would be happy to take my family to this hotel.
Another good point For me was It's a straight road less than 5 Min off M6 Juc 19

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed October 3, 2010

We were travelling from Berkshire to a wedding in North Wales and decided to stop over en route. We picked this hotel for ease of access from the M6, just a 5 minute or so drive from the Knutsford Junction. We were allocated a room in a new looking wing, and were pleasantly surprised, having not stayed in budget hotels before. The room was clean, quiet and well furnished. The bed was comfortable and we slept very well. We ate dinner in the pub next door and the meal was good quality and reasonable value. The same applies to breakfast the next day, and we found the staff very attentive and friendly.

The room was fairly good value at £58 but I imagine it can be cheaper but I booked it on the day.

I would very much recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the local area or if, like us, you need somewhere to sleep over on a long trip.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn Knutsford (Bucklow Hill) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2010

Thanks for your review. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our hotel, great location and our great team here met your expectations Our team here will be thrilled with the feedback, at Premier Inn we continuously strive to deliver. Our team endeavour to give all our guests a high level of service and it's great you feel this was achieved. Once again thank you for taking the time to review your stay, we do hope your enjoyed the wedding you were travelling to and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed August 23, 2010

My husband & I stayed here over a Saturday & Sunday night for a Christening in the area. I have never stayed in a Premier Inn before. For £29 per night, I think this place is really good value for money, Everything was neat, clean & tidy. The bed was very comfortable and excellent water pressure in the shower (although as a result the sink tab is also a little over zealous, and I soaked myself a couple of times). Breakfast was also good. Overall I would definately stay at a Premier Inn again. The only trouble with this one as we learnt from reception is that taxi's don't seem to like coming here to take you to Knutsford station so if you need a cab book in advance.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank alyson.johnson-smith_123
Reviewed August 11, 2010

I have stayed at the Swan on many occasions and I would definately recommend! I am treated like a member of the family! All the staff are welcoming and very helpful. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2010

As with all Premier Inns, it was value for money, but one set of towels looked like they hadn't been changed since the last guest, and the duvet was in the wrong size cover, so that it was hanging about 18" out the bottom, but didn't fill the sides. (Sounds picky, but it was decidedly odd.) Things quickly sorted by management, but I'd probably choose another place to stay if I'm up that way again. (There was also a design flaw re the entrance to the block: you needed one hand to keep the key turned and the other hand to open the door; not ideal if you have some hand luggage you do not want to set down on wet pavement.)

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn Knutsford (Bucklow Hill) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2010

Thanks for your feedback. At Premier Inn we endeavour to offer the best value quality stay. All feedback both positive and negative is investigated and acted upon to ensure we are offering our customers the best possible service. We do apologise that you feel this was not achieved. Feedback such as yours is paramount in our constant endeavours to provide our guests with this service. Once again thank you for your review and we do hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed March 11, 2010

Quite disappointing to read bad reviews about this place as I've stayed here several times now and never had a bad experience. Seems that there has been some renovation work here done since alot of the reviews. I first started coming here in 2008 and they were just finishing the work. Rooms are always warm and clean, beds are comfy and generally its a good place to stay. I've spent two weeks in one go here and felt very welcome. Food is good but the menu from Brewers Fayre seems to change everytime, still always recommend the Ceasars Salad with a Salmon fillet! Bar is relaxing and offers a good range of drinks. Always plenty of free parking on site and staff have always been friendly.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn Knutsford (Bucklow Hill) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2010

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased that our hotel continues to meet your expectations and the service our team members deliver ensures your time with us is both comfortable and enjoyable. Once again thank you for taking the time to review your stay and your continued custom we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed January 26, 2010

We have had many meals in The Swan adjacent to the Inn so decided to spend our Family Christmas Away Day / Night there. The Christmas Menu Meal was excellent and the service matched the food. The rooms were of the same excellent standard of all Premier Inn rooms and the service a credit to chain. Will be returning for Christmas 2010. Just one thing although it gave us a laugh in the morning I really do think they should fix the toaster!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn Knutsford (Bucklow Hill) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2010

Thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased to know that we are continuing to meet your expectations. At Premier Inn we strive to delivery a high level of customer service in all our establishments, our team members will be delighted to hear that the service given met your expectations.. Your feedback is of paramount importance to us in our endeavour to improve standards and meet all our customers requirements. Once again thank you for taking the time to review you stay and your continued custom we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the near future.