“Great Stay & Value for Money”

Premier Inn Knutsford (Bucklow Hill) Hotel
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Knutsford
Reviewed December 3, 2012

My daughter and I had a great overnight stay, the staff were helpful and friendly. The location was ideal. We were very late checking in, yet they still organised some dinner for us which was very welcome and well presented. The room was spotless and quiet. Breakfast was freshly cooked and set us up for a busy day. There is ample car parking too.

Room Tip: Inside the courtyard
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Quite the best Premier Inn we have ever stayed in. The word 'outstanding' is not too strong to describe the staff that we came across. Reception, restaurant, cleaning - all were excellent and we have to give a special mention to Claudia who served us at breakfast time on both mornings of our stay. Simply a gem - friendly, professional, sincere, helpful - clearly the Management at this hotel are allowing the best to come out in their staff. We will stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Stopped here for one night due to attending a Christmas party at tatton park and at £29 it was cheaper than getting a taxi home.

Greeted on arrival with a glass of bubbles (nice touch), and taken to our room which was massive, lovely and warm and well appointed. Shower was good and bathroom huge so plenty of room to get ready.

Room was clean and considering the place was fully booked with revellers it was very quiet too...

No complaints at all from us.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Overnight stay on 28th November 2012, very warm welcome from friendly helpful staff, good sized clean room. Plenty of car parking spaces, even with the amount of vans already in place.
Restaurant staff were very helpful and the restaurant itself was warm and clean.

Room Tip: Room 406 is quite noisy due to the main road and is right at the traffic lights.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I've stayed in a lot of hotels paying no less than 120 to 450 for one night stays and each and every time I've stayed I've had nothing but a bad experience leaving at 3 4 o'clock in the morning due to the amount of noise and bad customer service. I'd lost faith in staying in a good hotel until I stayed in this one (THE SWAN) I can't tell u how impressed I was first of all the reception staff went out of there way to make u feel welcome even in the eating area and the food was fab aswell and then the room we stayed in (208) was massive bigger than some suites I've stayed in! There was silence all though out my night and the first time I woke up was 9am in the morning. we had no slamming of doors or noisie people coming in after a night out nothing so shocked! It was also spotless very clean! I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I would stay again and that's a first for me plus I've never left a comment like this on a hotels website so enough of me goin on about how good this hotel is! ITS EXCELLENT!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2012

The level of customer service at reception, restaurant and bar was excellent and exceeded my expectation for a budget hotel. Would recommend. Stayed here as part of a large family group who were attendind a wedding at the nearby MERE GOLF SPA AND COUNTRY CLUB. Location of Premier Inn from motorway a.d venue for the nearby wedding was excellent

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Used this Premier Inn as a one night stop over before going to the airport, must say I was not disappointed.The staff were very helpfull and the service in the restaurant was a good standard we used it for our evening meal and breakfast.There is plenty of car parking,a 24hr reception.The room we had was clean and comfortable.This hotel is only about 15 minutes from the airport.We would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: try get a room near reception
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Knutsford
Ibis Budget Knutsford Tabley
Travelodge Knutsford M6
Travelodge Knutsford M6
#4 of 9 in Knutsford
Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North

Been to Premier Inn Knutsford (Bucklow Hill) Hotel? Share your experiences!