Longview Hotel
Ibis Budget Knutsford Tabley(Knutsford)(Great Value!)
$84
$101
$85
The Cross Keys(Knutsford)
$99
Travelodge Knutsford M6(Knutsford)(Great Value!)
$42
Travelodge
Premier Inn Knutsford (Mere) Hotel(Knutsford)(Great Value!)
$77
PremierInn.com
$71
PremierInn.com
Travelodge
TripAdvisor
All reviewscellar barfive minute walktown centreweek stayoff street parkingno lifttrain stationlocation is greattea and coffee making facilitiesshort staycomfortable hoteltatton park flower showbit datedreception deskcomfortable staybusiness tripwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I often stay in chain hotels, so staying in this place was a pleasant change. The room was very well presented as was the bathroom, which had a lovely shower. The staff were very helpful. MY only gripe was that as I had bought the room online through Expedia breakfast wasn't included, I prefer it that way as I like to decide on the morning whether I want breakfast or not, but here if you want to add breakfast you have to order the night before, so I ended up going into town to eat instead.
My room was in the main building, but some of my colleagues have in the past been in the annex which is further down the road, which has put them off from using Longview again, but if I stay in Knutsford again I will more than likely book the Longview.
It is worth pointing out that the walk into town is about two minutes- great location.

Room Tip: Ask to stay in the main building not the annex
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Me and my boyfriend stayed for one night at the hotel, we found it very cosy and welcoming. The staff were lovely and the hotel extremely clean.

The hotel has a lot of character and is very good value for money.

We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed January 9, 2014

The goods:

Location is good not far from kings street or queens street or anything in this small knutsford.
Breakfast is good and the owner provides personalized attention to each meal which makes it extra special
Free DVD to take to your room if you have nothing else to do
Free wifi
Nice lentils and rice for veg indians always available

The not so good bit:
Few rooms are very small so avoid those, other rooms are not so small
Property is old Victorian style and has no recreational facilities except the bar
There is nothing to do in the hotel
Pricey but for me it was company paid
No fridge in the room
Avoid the road side rooms too as the manchester road is too busy now and therefore won't let you sleep for long

Room Tip: Choose a big room which is not facing the main Manchester road.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rahuljaindelhi
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Stayed here for one night.

Check in was straight forward, though slightly weird when they then lead you outside and next door but one to their annex!

The room itself was small-ish but clean and tidy, though in need of a redecorating. To be fair they were redecorating the stairways etc, so perhaps it's on its way?

The room was littered with a number of rules and regulations, which didn't really make you feel all that welcome.

The bed was comfy though, and the room warm on quite a cold night.

The worst thing about the stay was the shower. It was weak. No, it was pitiful. No, it was a dribble - just!

Breakfast was quite nice though, and there seemed to be quite a large range to choose from.

Overall, I'd probably look if there was another hotel before returning, but it was ok......except the shower!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Joolsleeds
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This hotel offered us everything we needed but I felt it was a bit pricey for what was on offer. I think it could do with a little bit more work and then it would be great and the price fully justified.

We were upgraded as we checked in early, but this compensated for not being told about the early check in charge! Our room was very comfy and the bathroom was modern and clean. I had a good night's sleep but as we were at the front of the hotel and it's situated on a main road it was quite noisy.

The breakfast was great and the staff were very helpful.

Room Tip: Request a room at the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple