“Twice in one week.”
Review of Cafe 91

Cafe 91
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Lockerbie
Cuisines: Scottish
Description: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=%22Cafe+91%22+Lockerbie&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=%22Cafe+91%22&hnear=Lockerbie&cid=9840920804241248715
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Due to staying a school 2 nights in one week me and my friends went to Café 91 for dinner. It was fantastic. The Chip Rolls were just fantastic! The Curly Fries too were just fantastic. There is a wide range of drinks to choose from too. The service was excellent and we didn't wait long for food. Look forward to going again!

3  Thank Adam W
There are newer reviews for Cafe 91

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We had coffee and scones here and the scones were excellent, freshly made and still warm. However you don't have to mind sitting next to people eating bacon and eggs and the place could do with a de-clutter and a makeover! Friendly staff.

1  Thank morageckford
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Arrived in Lockerbie by default (due to dodgy navigation on my old man's part lol). As we were both feeling peckish we decided to park up and explore the local area. There was on street parking aplenty and we managed to park at the door. I had a tuna salad and him indoors had a de lux burger. Service excellent as was the food. Lovely little tea room feel to the restaurant. Would recommend and will also use again if I find ourselves in Lockerbie again

3  Thank Lorna T
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We visited Lockerbie whilst on holiday and were recommended to Cafe 91 by someone that told us it was the place to go for lunch in Lockerbie.

My husband and I both went to a jacket potato (which were very nice), and a milkshake (made with icecream!) that was lovely on a very warm day.

The cafe was very clean, the food was great and reasonable, the menu choice was good and the staff were very welcoming. Would pop in again if I were ever in the town.

4  Thank mrsboo82
Reviewed July 15, 2013

A warm welcome, but on looking at the menu my heart sank. Nothing for me to eat on the menu as there is no gluten-free catering. I could only have a cuppa, and as us often the case, had to dive into my bag and eat my own food.

2  Thank Fiona R