I have been visiting the hunting lodge for years and have always enjoyed it.
The service is always good, and you can relax inside on the vintage furniture or enjoy sitting outside in the large garden area with friends on a hot summers day.
I am not overwhelmed by the food, some of it does not seem to be home cooked... But I love going their for a drink with friends.
It is good for occasions - we often go for Halloween and it is brilliant, everyone is dressed up and the place is decorated top to bottom! Really get into the spirit of things!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular three story granite building proudly boasts six individually styled bedrooms ranging from the ethnic origins of The Biko room to the regal opulence of the Louis Room. With full restaurant and bar serving delicious food and drinks all day - seven days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Hunting Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hunting Hotel Loughborough
- Hunting Hotel Loughborough