“Really nice restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've been here a few times and I've never been disappointed. The curry is possibly the best I've tasted, the staff are really welcoming, and its reasonably priced. The takeaways are as good as the meals when you eat in, and I really recommend it.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Loughborough has a lot of Indian restaurants, this is one of the best. Mostly good service and tasty food, well priced. They also do good take away food. Can get a bit busy and service can a bit long (particularly for take away).

Reviewed December 5, 2012

The food was really great and amazing value! The staff were really helpful and kept coming to ensure everything was OK.
Nice decor and atmosphere.
- Recommended!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

We wree a walk-in, having failed to get a table at our first choice.

A "pub quiz" was going on, which would have spoilt a romantic meal, but this was three generations of family, so it was not an issue.

The menu is good, more than just the standard dishes one expects in a UK Indian restaurant and nothing dissapointed.

Service was friendly and good and they happily bagged the remains for our student son to eat the next day.

We'll be back.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I came to Loughborough after I finished work in Birmingham to drop down some furniture in my van.

My cousin his wife, me and my wife all decided to go for a meal as we had not had dinner. As neither of us know Loughborough well we decided to go to the first Indian restaurant we spotted!

It looked amazing from the outside and decor was pleasant on the inside as well. My cousin and his wife and my wife were all vegetarians so I was the only person eating meat.

Great variety even for vegetarians which is a breath of fresh air!!!

I tried the monkfish curry upon recommendation from the manager!! Wow! Best fish curry I have had in a while and even the vegetarian dishes were amazing. Great value for price as well!!

Stumbled upon a true gem of a restaurant. Next time I am in Loughborough I certainly will be returning!!