All reviews university campus lodge rooms leisure facilities pool and gym steam room conference venue main building bar meals great facilities good size executive room breakfast was excellent bar area visiting loughborough checking in biscuits download festival
Selected filters
Reviewed January 22, 2018

We stayed for one night B&B for a family celebration. Our room was clean, comfortable and roomy with plenty of drawers and hanging space for clothes etc, plus desk and an easy chair. Over-bath shower was very good. Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was lovely with plenty of choice, fresh fruit, and everything you need for a full English. I was particularly pleased that they could provide gluten free toast, made on a separate gluten free toaster in the kitchen. Had a quick look at the spa, the pool is fairly small, but rectangular so people can swim reasonable lengths, and there is a jacuzzi. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will bring kit for the pool and gym next time.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Link H, Guest Relations Manager at Burleigh Court, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Good Evening Kay,

Thank you very much for your comments. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and particularly enjoyed our breakfast. We do strive to look after all our guests and make sure everyone has what they need. I am very happy you enjoyed the gluten free bread offering.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Burleigh Court Hotel very soon

Regards

Reviewed January 12, 2018

Very clean, central and easy to reach. Staff is super nice and always smiling and very helpful. I enjoyed my staying in a comfortable room.
Plenty of conference rooms and clean and well equipped gym and swimming pool.
Highly recommended!

Room tip: easy access, quiet
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Good Evening Riccardo,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do look forward to welcoming you back to Burleigh Court Hotel very soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed January 8, 2018

Stayed in executive room. I had seperate reservations for first night and following nights but they managed to combine them to make my stay even better. Excellent facilities, the food was really good.. and very nice staff and service.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Link H, Customer Relations at Burleigh Court, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Good evening

Many thanks for your lovely review. We are delighted to hear that our team were able to ensure you had an excellent stay and that you found our facilities were excellent during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

I attended the Burleigh Court Hotel as part of the NHS Peer Leadership Academy. I emailed the hotel with a few requirements that I would need in my room and the fact I would need a wheelchair accessible room.

I arrived at the hotel to be greeted by the friendly and very helpful desk staff. I was shown to my room and it was wonderful to see that they had taken time to put all the things I needed in my room to make my stay comfortable.

They had made sure that I was allocated an accessible room that had an automatic door entry, a walk in shower, a fridge in my room to keep medication cool. They remembered to put 2 large pitchers of water for my Assistance dog Kingston, and even though I had brought a food bowl with me, they had bought 2 metal dog bowls which were placed on a bath mat on the floor ready for our arrival.

All the staff at the hotel are very friendly and ready to assist with any requests. The restaurant staff were extremely helpful and rearranging tables and making space for myself and other colleagues who were also wheelchair users.

I stayed at the hotel in September, October and November and each time was as good as the last. I highly recommend Burleigh court for a stay, and I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Link H, Customer Relations at Burleigh Court, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Good morning Jackie,

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoy your stay with us each time. Our team will be delighted to hear your comments and we hope that you continue visiting us and enjoying your time with us. Wishing you & Kingston a very merry Christmas and a very happy new year.

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Arrived at the hotel (located as far from the station as possible in Lboro) and was given a Lodge room which I had booked for the lower room rate. The bathroom was filthy and had insects crawling on the floor - I asked to be given another room. The staff at reception could not have been more helpful, and upgraded me to a larger room in the main hotel for my stay. This was a comfortable room, though the main bedroom was a little tired in decor. The bathroom however was well fitted and presented. I ate in the restaurant on one evening and the food was excellent. Overall, I enjoyed my stay but I would be wary of booking a Lodge room again as the quality and upkeep is significantly worse.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business

Good morning

Many thanks for your review, we do appreciate all our guest comments. Our lodge rooms are more of a 3 star quality and the benefit is that you can pay for 3 star quality with the added bonus of making use of our 4 star facilities. We are pleased to hear that our team looked after you and we do hope to welcome you again in the near future.