“Great Food, Great service”
Review of Indian Ocean

Indian Ocean
Ranked #99 of 267 Restaurants in Loughborough
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indian restaurant
Reviewed November 4, 2012

My wife and I had a lovely Sunday evening here... lovely food, and very good service. Worth a visit.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

The restaurant was very quiet as it was early evening so we got very attentive service and the staff were pleasant and polite. Food was good, although as someone who does not like coriander, I was a bit fed up to see it garnishing most things. If I go again I will ask for my food without this on. The curry was very good and lovely flavour. Following previous reviewers recommendation I had the draught Cobra and it was very enjoyable. We did not wait long for food to be served but were not rushed. Good meal, reasonable price - would go back again.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Good attentive service even though they attempted to remove my late whilst I was still eating! Our choice of food was pleasant but a little plain,the highlight of the evening was the quality of their draught Cobra beer which was delicious.
We'll not bother to use this restaurant again.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Just returned home from a truly delicious meal at this Loughborough restaurant. Lovely quality food - so tasty and the service was excellent. Thank-you

Reviewed October 23, 2012

In a town dominated by students, and not much money, most eateries seem to have a budget feel... so it was nice to find somewhere which bucked that trend...not that it was extravagant... just not "all-you-can-eat-for-£5"

We chose the Indian Ocean because at that moment it was #1 restaurant in Loughborough out of about 60... Did it deserve this...? probably not, but it was very good food, good value, attentive service and friendly. If it was nearer London in a wealthier area, it would be placed about half way up the ranks, but I'm prepared to believe that it's top ten in Loughborough.

My only niggle... The menu looked like it had been photocopied 15 times and should be replaced with a real printed menu more fitting to the rest of the establishment which was very well appointed and clean.

I'd eat there again...