“Yet again another amazing meal!”

The Printroom Cafe Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Printroom Cafe Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 267 Restaurants in Loughborough
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Print Room is the perfect place to relax and enjoy great food, drinks and service in elegant and stylish surroundings with a vibrant atmosphere.The Print Room is open throughout the day and is an ideal venue to drop in for a special coffee, meet friends, entertain business clients for lunch or dinner, or maybe just for a relaxing glass of wine at the end of a busy day..'Weekly changing special offers on Monday to Saturday for lunch or dinner' e.G. Wrap & soft drink £5.95 / 2 Courses for £10-95... Under 18's welcome to dine with adults lunch / dinner. Celebrate your special event at The Printroom....No hire charge if we provide the buffet!
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

We cannot understand how some people can write such awful reviews about the Printroom! We have been here on numerous occasions and every single time we have loved our meal (tonight being no exception) the staff are friendly and attentive, the atmosphere is relaxed and the food is delicious. I can only assume the poor reviews are from some seriously harsh food critic's who are expecting a 5* restaurant at affordable prices!
If you want a nice meal at good prices go to the Printroom.

Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Once again a delicious meal!
The food is fresh and extremely tasty, good staff, lovely atmosphere and all round pleasure!
Never a bad experience! :)

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I have visited the printroom on many lunch time occasions as well as evening dinner. The menu is varied and all dishes freshly prepared and very tasty!!
Staff here are welcoming and friendly and attentive to your dining requirements..
The decor of the restaurant is light, airy and very relaxing.
In all, I and many of my friends enjoy our visits to the printroom, whether it's eating or just having a leisurely coffee.

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely meal here. The food was of top quality and the staff were very polite and friendly. For a regular lunch time venue you cant go wrong here. We also go in the evening for its lively atmosphere and fab nibbles.

1  Thank Simon P
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

I recently visited Loughborough to see a friend, we stumbled across this restaurant and went in even though it was a Saturday night and was extremely busy the staff did everything to accommodate us. We sat at the bar for a few minutes and had a drink while they cleared a table for us.. Once sat we looked at the menu to see a wonderful variety of dishes and some delicious spending specials. I had the burger and my friend had the steak.. Brilliant quality and standard of food and the wines served totally complimented our food.. I would recommend this to anyone and I am looking forward to my next visit so I can call in for one of those wonderful burgers..