“Excellent food & service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cinnamon

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cinnamon
Ranked #90 of 255 Restaurants in Loughborough
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Excellent food & service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

Attended on 29 October 2013 - the staff were amazingly polite and helpful. The food was hot,fantastic,tasty and plentiful.
The service was excellent.
The restaurant was very clean and I would definitely recommend it.
Complimentary brandy was even given to us at the end of our meal.
EXCELLENT!!!!

• Visited October 2013

leicester
“Disappointing beware of the red sauce”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

The waiters were very pleasant and tried to be helpful.
My main meal tandoori mixed grill was tepid and covered in a very strong red sauce which completely masked what you were eating visually and also in flavour. My friends meals were fine in flavour but were certainly not hot when we received them .On reflection perhaps I should have complained immediately but we were having a good chat and it was only my meal which was unpleasant it definitely did not have that freshly cooked feel to it rather reheat previously cooked meat and disguise it with sauce .I did tell my feelings to the waiter when he asked if everything was OK. They offered to replace my meal but it was not practicable to wait for another dish. The staff offered us complimentary drinks and said that the chef was new they did seem sorry.
Perhaps they were having a bad day but there was only about 6 other people in when we were there so there was little excuse for tepid food or perhaps that was why there were only a few people in.

• Visited October 2013
“Amazing Sunday Buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

By far the best Indian or Sunday Buffet that we have had. Food is excellent quality, plenty of choice, well priced and the staff are efficient and friendly.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank mroclock
“Ok. There are better places”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Ok. Service patchy (some waiters good, others completely ignored us). We ordered a few fish dishes (we eat lots of flush) and the monkfish dish was definitely NOT monkfish, although we were charged £10 for the dish. Overall - there are much better places in Loughborough

Visited June 2013
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

I dined here with a friend- it wasn't the most amazing curry I have ever eaten and I did not finish it- neither did my friend.

The service was great, the waiters were very polite but sadly the food was average and I have had much nicer currys in the local area.

If I fancied a curry this would not be my first choice.

• Visited December 2012