“the mount gurkha that gives this most"”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mount Gurkha

Mount Gurkha
Ranked #26 of 254 Restaurants in Loughborough
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Nepali
Good for: Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sheringham, United Kingdom
“the mount gurkha that gives this most"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

quality ingredients put together superbly by a quality chef to authentic reciepe who with out fail produce generous mouthwatering serving lekhali chickenis my favourite but i can freely recommonded ony of the dishes out the menu having tested the vast majourity of them and being left in no doubt as to the quality of out put from the kitchen you pay for what what you get and what you get with satisfy both your taste-buds and your appetite so iam deffinetly back agai .

• Visited February 2013

• Polish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

I've been to mount Gurkha several times and they never fail to please. Quality food, quality service and quality staff politeness . A great evening, great atmosphere, simply a great place to spend an evening . Thank you all all concerned!!

Shepshed, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

The atmosphere was friendly and relaxed. The staff were welcoming and the food was delicious. we particularly liked the garlic rice, and the bill was a pleasant surprise too, very good value for money.....will be going back for sure.

• Visited February 2013
Loughborough, United Kingdom
“GREAT EVENING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

Me and me pals went to this place on Wednesday after a tiring day at work. We went there at about 7 pm and considering it was a weekday the restaurant was quite busy. There was 5 of us and we were greeted warmly by the staff. Even though the restaurant was packed we got our food and drinks order fairly quickly. The staff were nice and didn't hesitate to recommend dishes for us.I think I had what was called lasooni Duck. It was a really nice curry, I had never tasted that particular curry before but now its one of my Favorite dishes. All my friends had a pleasant time as well. Over all a great experience fantastic service and a happy belly ;) will be returning soon.

• Visited January 2013
Loughborough, United Kingdom
“ridiculas fast food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

we decided to try this place as my girlfriend is fond of asian food,so we ordered a takeaway which was bad straight away as the person on the phone had poor english and coomunication was poor.
anyhow the food arrived over an hour later only for most of it to be pritty cold and runny like water.to tell you the truth my girlfriend said my cooking was better and i cant cook to save my life.so overall i would say do not waste your time or money with this place.

• Visited January 2013