“SIMPLY THE BEST”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I have tried other Indian restaurants in and around Loughborough and Leicester but this by far out ways them ALL, I just love it. The service is AMAZING the food to die for and they always go that extra mile. I have recommended this lovely restaurant to many friends family and people whom I dont even know and will continue to do so... Thanks guys your great. Jackiexx

Reviewed September 11, 2012

We often have an Indian meal one a week but decided to try somewhere different for a change. I read the reports on Tripadvisor and then saw a Groupon offer. It was too good to be true and we were not dissapointed. The service was very fast and friendly. The food was above average and the surroundings very pleasant. We will definately be back in the near future.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I have been to the Red Veil on numerous occasions both with work colleagues, Partner and Friends. I rate the place as one of the best in Loughborough and cannot decide which is the best because of their slightly differing aspects.
But the Red veil should be tried and tested by anyone who wants a little extra than a curry and pint, not that there is any thing wrong with a curry and pint night. It is certainly somewhere to take your partner especially those that cannot afford expensive restaurant prices, although the Red Veil is not the cheapest it provides good value and quality for money and a warm atmosphere and presentation of food in a modern way that adds something special.
I will state I was armed with a groupon for the night and certain dishes such as sea food is not included, this practice is normal and does not take away anything from the whole experience, I did feel a little guilty using the groupon to a place I have frequented before on the premise I was getting a cheap meal.
I cannot think of any faults worth mentioning, I would as many recommend the Red Veil to anyone

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Had a fantastic meal at the Red Veil, was recommended by a few people to go for a meal here, and was absolutely blown away. The service was impeccable, the food was so tasty and the presentation of the food was beautifully done. The waiter we had was extremely attentive, and advised us on what courses, the sorbet served between starters and mains was perfect little touch, as well has the hand towels at the end. 100% worth a visit, we have both recommended the Red Veil already, and will be back extremely soon!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Wonderful meal , wonderful staff , really good value , enjoyed it on a groupon but would definetly go back and willingly pay full price, it isn't expensive any way .