“Great”

Moomba Australian Restaurant
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Open since 1999, Moomba Australian Restaurant and Bar, in Loughborough, offers modern Australian cuisine in an informal and relaxed atmosphere. Our seasonally changing menus entice and excite your senses with a melting pot of vibrant, fresh flavours all reflecting the multicultural diversity of Australia. These can be complemented by our extensive wine list, imported Aussie beers and some very unique cocktails and fresh smoothies. We offer everyone a chance to experience a flavour of modern Australian life without having to travel across the globe. Sign up for our regular emails which give you offers/info and plenty more!
Reviewed August 24, 2013

love the food, great menu, if you like meat you will love Moomba. comfortable surroundings and reasonably priced

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Food is good here. I had the Kangaroo Rump steak. I felt a little bad as I had been in Australia a few months previously and got the chance to interact with wild kangaroos which are really cute. Still, it tasted amazing. My friend got the Ostrich curry which I think was on special that night and was also amazing. Price is a little on the high side, but the food is very good and service was friendly.

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Came here with my boyfriend and his family - the atmosphere is very relaxed and the staff were very nice. Food was nice - maybe a bit expensive for what it was. Overall good night out and I will be returning again in the future.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I visited Moomba recently and was very pleased with the food and service. Both me and my partner had the kangaroo burgers, which were cooked well and tasted excellent. The service was top notch and very quick. Couldn't recommend this restaurant enough.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Me, my girlfriend and two of our friends decided to go out for a meal to Moomba, and i must say for a Saturday night, the service was very good, we didnt feel rushed at all and all the staff were helpful and polite. There was a good variety of food on the menu and surprisingly good value for money, we all ordered different things ranging from mixed grills to burgers. We all rated our food highly with great flavour and portion size. Will be going again and would recommend it to anyone wanting a different dining experince or a new local place to meet your friends. All four of us enjoyed our trip down under!