“Sunday Lunch. Waste of time”
Review of Signatures Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Signatures Restaurant & Bar
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Here at Signature's we deliver the very best in home cooked English cuisine. From contemporary modern dishes to traditional favourites we continuously aim to provide a range of innovative dishes to suit any palate. Situated in the bustling market town of Loughborough, in the heart of Leicestershire, Signatures is a popular choice for many diners, be it lunchtime, evening or weekend. Our commitment and excellent service sees customers return time and time again.
leics
“Sunday Lunch. Waste of time”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Now i do like this establishment, well i did do until it changed ownership in 2012. Now Im probably moved never to visit there again. The last visit found me taking a Sunday lunch. Now me, call me traditional, call me boring, call me set in my ways. BUT when I order a roast beef dinner I DON'T expect the meat to be sliced so thin it could have been used as a skin graft.
Unbelievably poor quality meat. It looked like it had just been freshly opened from a Birds Eye Roast Beef portion for one including gravy. Just like you find in the freezer at your friendly neighborhood Spar.

DISAPPOINTED didn't even cover it.

NOT TO MENTION the luke warm veg. At least they were fresh, not frozen and "bought in"

So for £8 or so it wasn't worth it. I won't be returning not now not ever. In fact and dare i say it. A JD Wetherspoon Sunday roast is probably better. Cheaper & if you look closely at the picture, you probably get more meat.

Sunday lunch goes strictly un recommended. But OK if your a vegetarian.....

• Visited November 2012

“Amazing food”
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Had wanted to go here for ages and never made it till now, was pleasantly surprised and didn't expect the food to be as good as it was- it was amazing, good choice of food, well presented and amazingly tasty- would definitely recommend and shall be going again.

Loughborough, United Kingdom
“Great first date”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Lovely steak, great service!!
Would definitely go again!
Shame there is no outside area to sit/smoke,

But other than that can't fault it.

• Visited September 2012
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Used to love it....untill it changed hands!!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Went with me and my partner for valentines day, as we have been many times before and have always loved it - great service, lovely food and great atmosphere. However, it has changed for the worse. It began so well, lots of friendly staff, a great menu (although no prices!?) and a lovely first couple of courses, untill after we ate the main!

The staff just seemed to of disappeared and it had gone from about five to just two, which included the manager. We waited 40 mins between the the main and the pudding, and recieved the dessert with no apology or explanation. Then we had to ask for the bill as we were waiting another 30 minutes after finishing our dessert.

We reiceved no thank you, after spending a fair amount of money and the manager was extremely rude and clearly stressed due to the lack of staff, which you would think it being one of their busiest days they would have enough staff!!

So so, dissapointed and I just cannot see myself returning for a long, long time :(

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank krazyalex89
Woodhouse Eaves, United Kingdom
“valentine day was a wow”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

a magical moment to be remembered over again and again as my love one send YES!

As a last minute request, i booked a table at 9.30pm. We were welcomed by a wonderful smiling waitress. The restaurant was hosted in a really ambient romantic feel like "love is in the air". The food was crisp and fresh, seemed a little less then normal, but it was very filling, knowing we had to get through 5 course's. The evening went so quick as we were the last couple to leave with the manager as he switched the lights off. The manager made us feel at ease and even celebrated our proposal by sarah saying yes ... a
moment to be treasured ... and thank you for making it that little bit more special.

• Visited February 2013