“Curzon to Reel to Odeon”
Review of Reel Cinema

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Reel Cinema
Ranked #13 of 16 Fun & Games in Loughborough
Reviewed October 13, 2012

It is great that the cinema has survived in the town but prices have risen quite a lot in recent months and there have been few improvements to merit this. We had no chance to buy hot drinks the day we visited as the machine was broken, in the old days they would make you one fresh! The choice of food is limited.

1  Thank kishere t

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I found this cinema to be very good. it has disabled facilities to the first floor and there is a cafe for all, not just cinema goers. Plus it has always had up to the minute films- sometimes before Leicester got them. Mondays and Wednesdays are also cheap days. The only word of warning I would give is do not buy snacks or drinks- they are an exorbitant price!!!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I am a firm believer that we should support out local cinema as there are some films that really nee d to be seen on the 'big' screen. Loughborough Reel/Odeon is a nice enough cinema, its a little on the small side and occasionally the temperature control in some of the screens can be off so you end up reaching for your jacket or sweltering but that isnt often and I have watched some great films there..I have to say I miss the Reel Cinema low cost Wednesday offers since the lower cost was really useful so I can afford to go as often as I did but as Arnie would say I'll be back

1  Thank Rita_and_Alan
Reviewed August 20, 2012

just your average cinema, seat can get uncomfortable, always cold lol, over priced, dont visit that often but when i do it same old, some seats can be sticky and dirty tho :/

2  Thank sttm
See more reviews
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Old school Cinema, with modern seating, it felt very strange going from the modern Multiplex's to this while we had a trip to Loughborough, but it was enjoyable. be aware of which site you use for film times as my Orange Wednesday app was wrong. Its not staffed by the MOST competant of teenagers, but they did ok, if not quite as slick and professional as you get elsewhere. if you have the choice between there and one of the multiplexs in Leicester, go here, at least once, it adds a bit of fun to it you lose at the corporate monsters