“good meal”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Friendly efficient staff and tasty meal well served . I had Tofu in black bean sauce and fried rice.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Found myself in Loughborough on the August Bank Holiday Sunday 2013 and despared of finding anywhere to have a decent meal. I was wrong1 The Laughing Buddha has and excellent choice of food at the right price -very tasty and excellent service. No complaints from a hungry traveller!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Recommended by a friend - early evening special 8.50 a head mains including rice. Friendly reception. There appeared to only be one waitress who seemed to find looking after the small number present difficult. I had chicken in ginger and pineapple. I think the chicken was cooked in boiling water, would have been better fried. My friend had the chilli beef which I tried - not carefully prepared. We may have been better using the main menu which we probably shall if we try this place again. Our starter was a shared platter which was acceptable, the ribs were very good though. Wines from £12 a bottle - opted for a more expensive Chenin which was excellent. Very nice decor, very clean and, proper cloth napkins. Will try again but not the early bird.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I had my graduation dinner here with my family in September and the place was very quiet. The food arrived quickly and the staff were friendly.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Ordered Crispy beef, received tasteless sloppy beef that clearly was re-cooked in a microwave as there is no way the beef gets that sloppy after such a short period of time if was made fresh.

Rang up to ask them if they could do anything about it and the lady put the phone down on me. When I rang back a man answered and told me that's how it comes and there's nothing he can do about it, I asked if they could send the beef and sauce separately and they said no. A dead giveaway that it is microwaved. When I asked for a return and refund instead, they refused. Not happy at all, very rude and unprofessional. Feel very ripped off!