“Needs better service”

Ranked #7 of 267 Restaurants in Loughborough
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 19, 2013

The food here is absolutley delicious, but the service is poor. It is always slow, whether you are in a large group or a couple. I went there for my birthday and it took them 45 minutes to bring out the poppadoms!

I used to love it here but the service has got consistently worse and the staff often appear completely disinterested. Haven't been back for a long while.

1  Thank theclumsyone

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Having been recommend this by out son who is at the uni we were not let down
Great service and food was excellent
Fully recommend it 5*****

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

We get to enjoy Salims 2 or 3 times a year when visiting relatives in the area. Always impressed by the quality of food and service which makes this our favourite curry house in the country, let alone Loughborough!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Salims is a loughborough must, if you have never been you should straight away. Food is delicious, service is great, I have never left hungry and its great value for money to. The staff/owners make you feel very welcome. Great restaurant!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I love Salims. We eat here about once a month because we always get great good and a warm welcome.
On our last visit I had the garlic chilli chicken which I would highly recommend with garlic naan and pilau rice (standard). For starter we shared a mixed grill which was lovely. They always remember not to add any fresh coriander to my dishes which most places forget even though I tell them when I order.
I would highly recommend this restaurant!