Stayed 5 days end of November 2013. Catering fine and food OK. Staff all friendly and helpful. Chalets adequate and clean.
Entertainment absolutely dreadful. The entertainment manager should be fired and his team of Blue Coats reorganised. The male specie of the Blue Coats are somewhat embarrassing in their general manner. Their leader, also embarrassing for the same reason, is repetitive in his ramblings on stage and not at all humorous.
Games room great and swimming pool very warm and enjoyable. Games room could be swept now and then, but equipment in good order.
All in all, for the price enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long established, friendly holiday park with many amenities for both young and young at heart. please note all rooms are non smoking for our guests' comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Pontins Pakefield Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pontins Pakefield Hotel Lowestoft
- Pontins Pakefield Holiday Park Lowestoft, Suffolk