just spent a 4 day break at Pontins Pakefield and would recommend it to anyone. It caters for people of all ages and families. My wife and I travelled with a party of 3 coachloads from Liverpool (150 adults) and from the moment of our arrival we were welcomed with both humour and efficiency by the very helpful staff. Our chalet was newly refurbished with fridge, microwave and everything that we needed. The bed was comfortable and clean as was the furniture and bathroom. Food was plentiful and caters for all tastes. Evening entertainment was varied and at times was too children oriented...but there are three bars and adult entertainment was provided in one of the other bars. The Bluecoats all appeared to really enjoy their jobs, they certainly had bags of energy with some of them being very talented. The location was excellent for visiting Great Yarmouth, Norwich or the Norfolk broads, etc. but we were very lucky because we had really good weather. Thanks to all concerned including our organiser Marilyn Vaughan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long established, friendly holiday park with many amenities for both young and young at heart. please note all rooms are non smoking for our guests' comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pontins Pakefield Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pontins Pakefield Hotel Lowestoft
- Pontins Pakefield Holiday Park Lowestoft, Suffolk