Filthy rooms, plastic chairs and tables in restaurant (aka canteen)
Food dreadful - had pot noodle for dinner.
Left early as it felt like a sentence rather than a holiday.
You get what you pay for and this was cheap, but the experience was dreadful.
Some people love it, but I couldn't find one thing to love.
Do not go!
Wish someone had told me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long established, friendly holiday park with many amenities for both young and young at heart. please note all rooms are non smoking for our guests' comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pontins Pakefield Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pontins Pakefield Hotel Lowestoft
- Pontins Pakefield Holiday Park Lowestoft, Suffolk