Just come back from a 4 day break to pakefield and the food was'nt too bad so we're not complaining about that Although we understood that it was a family centre and being xmas there was going to be a lot of children there and if we could have afforded it we would have gone to a adult only place.what we did object to was that there were activities thro the day for them and even till the early evening so i don't think it was to much to ask that by 9pm they should have either stayed with thier parents or gone back to their chalet so that grown ups can enjoy the rest of the evening of entertainment instead of listening to them running about and shouting.We came back a day early as we could'nt face another evening there.We certainly would not go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long established, friendly holiday park with many amenities for both young and young at heart. please note all rooms are non smoking for our guests' comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Pontins Pakefield Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pontins Pakefield Hotel Lowestoft
- Pontins Pakefield Holiday Park Lowestoft, Suffolk