The weather was wet and cold, after all it was Lowestoft but the welcome and accommodation was warm and friendly. The food was good and with plenty of variety. The whole days and nights were filled with activities and entertainment if you wanted to participate but there were also places you could be quiet. The New Years Eve Party was marvellous, except for the comic in the afternoon who was dire. We left at 1.30a.m. and the party was still in full swing! New Years day was full of entertaiment from breakfast time until very late. The panto was entertaining, the dance band terrific and the comic in the evening great. We went off to bed at 1230a.m. just as the disco was getting underway. One small grumble was that our room was not cleaned on New Years Day and there was no information that this would happen. A note in the room would have been appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every break at Gunton Hall includes hearty hot and cold buffet breakfasts and delicious three-course dinners. Lots of daytime activities and leisure facilities including swimming,archery and salon spa.A unique and dazzling schedule of entertainment and dancing is also included in your holiday.The Hotel organises shopping trips to Nowhich, Bure Valley steam trains and Broads cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Warner Leisure Hotels Gunton Hall Coastal Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gunton Hall Hotel Lowestoft
- Gunton Hall Lowestoft
- Warner Leisure Hotels Gunton Hall Coastal Village Lowestoft, Suffolk