Returned from Gunton Hall, Warners at Lowestoft yesterday, stayed Wed 25th to Friday 27th Sept. Unfortunately the media coverage of this resort was misleading, we are young 59'rs and looking at the adverts from Warners everyone who visited were of a similar age group, wrong, Gunton Hall, Lowestoft was much older, lovely people but much older than me and my husband. Could not fault the staff and food, the chalet was nice and clean, we stayed in a premier chalet in the village square, very nice outlook and extremely quiet and relaxing but the bathroom was outdated, I felt dangerous for anyone unsteady, in fact I was surprised as there were so many elderly people staying that they weren't wet rooms or shower cubicles, I'm quite agile but found it hard to get in and out of the bath, the shower would also run cold after a while. The bed was also very uncomfortable you could feel the springs, I laid on a pillow but still had a disturbed sleep. Good points, well positioned to sightsee and the grounds were lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every break at Gunton Hall includes hearty hot and cold buffet breakfasts and delicious three-course dinners. Lots of daytime activities and leisure facilities including swimming,archery and salon spa.A unique and dazzling schedule of entertainment and dancing is also included in your holiday.The Hotel organises shopping trips to Nowhich, Bure Valley steam trains and Broads cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Warner Leisure Hotels Gunton Hall Coastal Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gunton Hall Hotel Lowestoft
- Gunton Hall Lowestoft
- Warner Leisure Hotels Gunton Hall Coastal Village Lowestoft, Suffolk