We visited Warners at Giunton Hall for a weekend to celebrate my wifes birthday. Had a great weekend, with excellent entertainment, food, and service. We booked a superior suite chalet and were very impressed with the standard and roominess. The chalet was very well appointed inside and had excellent facilities, even 2 TV's. All of the sites facilities were of a good standard and well maintained. some building work is going on but this did not impact at all on our stay. The restaurant and food was very good, plenty of space and a menu to suit all tastes. The entertainment was as always superb, and well supported by the team who were very talented and hardworking. Don't be put off by the chalet - holiday camp set up. This site functions as a hotel and the short outdoor walk from chalet to function suite does not detract from the pleasure of the stay. Also if you stay you can also use the site at Corton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every break at Gunton Hall includes hearty hot and cold buffet breakfasts and delicious three-course dinners. Lots of daytime activities and leisure facilities including swimming,archery and salon spa.A unique and dazzling schedule of entertainment and dancing is also included in your holiday.The Hotel organises shopping trips to Nowhich, Bure Valley steam trains and Broads cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Warner Leisure Hotels Gunton Hall Coastal Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gunton Hall Hotel Lowestoft
- Gunton Hall Lowestoft
- Warner Leisure Hotels Gunton Hall Coastal Village Lowestoft, Suffolk