“Great food, fantastic atmosphere, can't wait to return!”
Review of SGT PEPPERS

SGT PEPPERS
Ranked #54 of 180 Restaurants in Lowestoft
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We came here for my cousins birthday there were 7 of us. We were seated straight away and given our menus and ordered drinks. The choice here is huge with everything you could want. I opted for a cheese and bacon burger which came with a massive potion on French fries. I also ordered onion rings. The burger was lovely cooked just right and again it was huge (they don't do things by halves here). Chips and onion rings were good too. You get a nice selection of burger sauces and they have all other sauces too. For dessert I had a strawberry fields forever sundae which was to die for! Strawberry ice cream, strawberry sorbet, whole strawberrys and sticky sauce topped of with fresh cream and a flake you gotta try one!!
The atmosphere in here is great with pictures of all the 60's/70's stars on the wall and music from the likes of the Beatles and Elvis certainly sets you up for a good night :) would recommend 100%

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We as a family were really looking forward to trying out Sgt Peppers. We arrived and received a great welcome and balloon for our 2 year old. the service was prompt and friendly. the food however was pretty average. Chips needed cooking for longer and the "homemade" veggie burger i had was not homemade and pretty tasteless. The total price for three adult meals, two children meals with just garlic bread to start and no desserts was £73 too much in my opinion. We properly won't return just on the prices. Shame as nice place.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

The place is atmospheric the music and decor are good even fantastic in fact, but some of the dishes are woeful, and on my last visit I can only describe the experience as poor and expensive, 4 dinners small starter 2 bottles of beer and 2 glasses of iffy white wine £94??? Nah!!! This is pricey at it's worst, and the food qualty does not justify these kind of prices, big shame, one of us had the Chilli and it was very poor topped off with areosol sour cream if you please!!, one had a chicken dish and it was very good it got high marks, very tasty, the other two were burger variants and no great complaints BUT why do these places do these horrible pre made buy them by the sackful skinny 'fries' Mac Donald style, or has Lowestoft become so indoctrinated by the Mac Donalds that they don't expect anything better?
Well I do,, and this terrible squirty cream and squirty muck that passes 'not' for sour cream and sweet cream, maybe it's me, but I expect better for nearly a hundred quid, I will return as my grandchildren like the place in equal measure with the Indian and they donty have to pay, but me, No way last visit, until I learn the standard has gone up a gear, sorry Sgt Peppers

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Gorgeous 60s retro theme , groovy! Service friendly and helpful. Food is never a disappointment. Definitely recommend this !

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Love visiting this restaurant when I visit my boyfriend. The groovy kind of steak is so tasty I have to have it every time I go! The garlic mushrooms to start are delicious too! The service this time round was a little slow with our order not being taken for quite some time but it didn't impact the meal at all. The food came out relatively quickly and was cooked perfectly! Definitely be returning.