Just returned after a short two night stay here with my partner. From the minute we walked through the door until we left, all staff members were so polite and welcoming, even from just a "hello" or "good morning" to holding doors open for us and smiling, it felt a lovely atmosphere. We only paid £58 between us for our stay and it was worth every single penny plus more! The bedroom was spotlessly clean and the bed was so comfortable, I had the best two nights sleep I have had in as long as I can remember! Breakfast was lovely too, friendly staff and a great variety of food available. Some people do not choose to stay in Premier Inns on weekends away but I would choose them every time as we always seem to get the warmest welcomes and best comfort here. My partner and I came away to celebrate us being together for three years and I cannot have wished for a better place to stay - We are both students so could not afford anything pricey; however, I don't feel we missed out on anything by taking a cheaper option! A very enjoyable weekend had by us both and thank you very much to all the lovely staff and cleaners :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the aptly-named "Sunrise Coast" with Pleasurewood Hills theme park just down the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Lowestoft Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lowestoft Hotel Lowestoft
- Premier Inn Lowestoft Hotel Suffolk