Stayed here for two nights, 28th and 29th May. Very warm welcome from reception staff who made sure we were fully conversant with everything from extra pillows to a replenishment of coffee etc. We were at the back of the hotel on the ground floor, rooms 29 and 30, these were completely spotless. As the rooms were at the end of the corridor they were lovely and quiet and even though the hotel was full we had no trouble with any unwanted noise.
Very central location for getting around.
I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.
The Foxburrow-Beefeater, we ate here the first night, due to previous reviews we took the precaution of booking a table, just as well as it was very busy. Although the waiting staff were very busy our food arrived hot, tasty and served with a pleasant smile. All in all a very good experience. I am not in the least bit surprised that this is the tripadvisor number 1 hotel in Lowestoft, it is very deserving of the title. Just remember to book a table if you do want to dine in the Beefeater .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the aptly-named "Sunrise Coast" with Pleasurewood Hills theme park just down the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Lowestoft Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lowestoft Hotel Lowestoft
- Premier Inn Lowestoft Hotel Suffolk