“Great Place to Eat, Great Food!!”
Review of Adriano's Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Adriano's Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Postcode = NR32 1JY NR32 1JY Postcode = NR32 1JY
“Great Place to Eat, Great Food!!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

been here several times and always enjoy the food. Went with a large group and had quite a long wait even though we pre ordered our meals. front of house could be more organised but a great laid back italian

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Brilliant Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I visit Lowestoft several times a year with work and always make the trip to this restaurant. Although I generally stay on the other side of the Lowestoft I will always make the drive to Adriano's at least once on my stay.

I generally go for the Filetto Rossini, but have tried the pasta and pizza options also. The food is delicious especially the side of vegetables which I have to myself but would be large enough to share between two.

The only thing lacking unfortunately is the atmosphere which I partly put down to the location and possibly the nights I visited being weekdays. It has been very quiet in the restaurant with only 2-3 tables eating, an atmosphere of full tables would make this dining experience 10/10.

• Visited July 2012
Lowestoft, United Kingdom
“All round excellence”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Went to Adrianos as part of a group of eight celebrating a 70th birthday, and couldn't fault the food or the welcome. They even went to the trouble of putting a couple of birthday banners up for us and giving us a bottle of sparkling wine. The food was superb, much much nicer than the chain restaurant type. Ok it may be slightly more expensive than those types but well worth it, and the welcome much more friendly. I would highly recommend this place and am sure our little group will be back.

• Visited September 2012
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Well worth the walk to this side of town”
Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

Fancied an Italian meal when visiting Lowestoft recently and decided to walk the length of the town to Adriano's. We weren't disappointed.
Very good menu choice. Service was good though the single waitress does seem to have a lot to do on her own. Kitchen tried hard to keep up and food appeared hot and tasty. If being critical then a little less liquid on the plate next time.
Overall seemed good value and would recommend.

Leeds
“Good quality and friendly service”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We dropped in to Adriano's on spec, as we were on holiday in the area. The food was good quality and the service was good, even though on the night we were there there was only one waitress for the first two hours of the evening. Not a great restaurant, but perfectly OK, and we enjoyed our meal.

• Visited August 2012