Stayed in 'The apartment' (see owner's website for details). Oh wow, what a treat. Everything was superb - the wonderful comfortable bed, the room(s) space, the decor, the cleanliness, the breakfast ... all of it. And Tobi really is the 'host with the most', a lovely man. This is probably the best "B and B" we have ever stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic AA 4 Star Gold rated Britannia House offers some of the finest New Forest accommodation with a superb Lymington town centre location. Only 2 mins. walking distance to Lymington waterfront, Quay and High Street with numerous shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants. All en-suite bedrooms are individually decorated to the highest standards and have the highest quality beds, mattresses, linen and fluffy towels. Prices are from £85 - £129 including a home cooked breakfast. The guest lounge on the first floor provides magnificent views over Lymington harbour and the Isle-of-Wight. There is on-site parking, free WiFi, and a friendly knowledgeable Host (Tobi) to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Britannia House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia House Hotel Lymington
- Britannia House Lymington, New Forest National Park Hampshire