We stayed one night at Britannia House in the top floor of the main house. The room was quite plush and decorated in the owners style. Not your average boring décor, that's for sure. the bathroom was large and well equipped. Lots of little touches to make the perfect stay.
There was a large lounge adjacent to our room which we had to ourselves, with far reaching views of the Isle of Wight.
The breakfast was first class, freshly cooked and very good. But no poached egg available. Come on Tobi, i'm sure you can that to your repertoire!
Tobi was a friendly and likable host, who runs Britannia House very well, its a credit to you.
Location right opposite the station if arriving by train, or free parking available across the road in a secure area. Few minutes walk to the town and quay.
A lovely B&B, we would definitely stay again if in Lymington.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Britannia House offers some of the finest New Forest accommodation with a superb town centre location. Only 2 mins. walking distance to the waterfront and High Street. All en-suite rooms are individually decorated to the highest standards. Prices are from £65.- single occupancy to £99.- for double occupancy. The guest lounge on the first floor provides magnificent views over Lymington harbour & the Isle-of-Wight. There is on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Britannia House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia House Hotel Lymington
- Britannia House Lymington, New Forest National Park Hampshire