Just returned from a few days away in Lymington. We stayed at Britannia House which is nestled by the Marina area in the heart of the town but without being noisy. Its such a great location for all the restaurants and shops. Tobi looked after us brilliantly, caring for our every need. Our room had everything we could possibly require and more. We knew he used to work at The Chewton Glen nearby which is a beautiful 5 * hotel, so he brings with him the knowledge of what is required to make guests feel special. Thank you Tobi for our stay and all the best for 2013.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic AA 4 Star Gold rated Britannia House offers some of the finest New Forest accommodation with a superb Lymington town centre location. Only 2 mins. walking distance to Lymington waterfront, Quay and High Street with numerous shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants. All en-suite bedrooms are individually decorated to the highest standards and have the highest quality beds, mattresses, linen and fluffy towels. Prices are from £85 - £129 including a home cooked breakfast. The guest lounge on the first floor provides magnificent views over Lymington harbour and the Isle-of-Wight. There is on-site parking, free WiFi, and a friendly knowledgeable Host (Tobi) to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Britannia House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia House Hotel Lymington
- Britannia House Lymington, New Forest National Park Hampshire