“A lovely experience all round”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Plough Inn

The Plough Inn
Ranked #69 of 118 Restaurants in Lymington
Cuisines: Bar, British
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Christchurch, United Kingdom
“A lovely experience all round”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

I hadn't eaten at The Plough for many years but was told earlier this year that the food is now very good so went there with my mother and daughter for mothers' day lunch. My mother absolutely loved it - the tables were laid really prettily and the food and service were excellent. My mum spoke to the lady who took our order and told her how impressed she was with how it had been done and that's not something my mother does often! We all enjoyed it so much that we went back just over a week ago and had another fantastic lunch. The menu is brilliant and gives you a really good choice of food, which seems to be very rare these days! I would highly recommend The Plough.

• Visited May 2013

Galleywood, United Kingdom
“good grub!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

after a long journey, we came across The Plough and entered, hoping for some food (3pm), it was a cold day outside, so we were guided to a table next to the radiator.
the staff were friendly and suggested a smaller version of the ham egg and chips for our son, which we accepted for him and my husband. A good choice as after the starter of a very filling cheesy garlic bread, they could only manage that!
i had a jacket with prawns, which came with a side salad - all piled up high and absolutely delicious! No room for pudding.
We would definately return in the summer months as the garden was big, with equipment for children being installed whilst we ate.
A super find!!

• Visited April 2013
southampton
“A fantastic country secret!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

What an amazing place! The staff were so friendly and really did go out of their way to help you ,( they had ran out if the wine I wanted but were happy to open a bottle for me to try!) The starters that we ordered were great followed by an amazing Sunday roast with all and extra trimmings and a selection of 5 different vegetables! HUGE portions so you probably won't need a pudding and to top it off they are happy for dogs to come in too!!! Well worth the trek through the narrow roads of Sway!