Everything in this hotel was excellent. This included the staff; the food (breakfasts were especially good); the room; the leisure facilities; even the location. We had D, B & B for three nights and if we'd stayed longer, would probably have over-eaten as the food was really good and plentiful! A couple of very small negatives - which in no way spoilt the holiday were 1) there was no free wifi (though I beleive this is soon to be remedied), and 2) the hotel's 'Club' system didn't seem to 'recognise' us - either when we reserved on the phone or booked in at the desk. This was despite the fact that we have often stayed at Macdonald hotels, which have always been very good - as they were again here.
The hotel was a perfect springboard for almost anything in the New Forest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the stunning Solent Coast, this New Forest hotel is only 15 minutes' walk from the nearby town of Lymington. Set in a manor house dating from 1820 and surrounded by 23 acres of private grounds, the Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort is the ideal venue for a weekend break or a romantic wedding in the Hampshire countryside. Swim in the indoor or seasonal outdoor pool, book in for a spa treatment, dine in the elegant Waterford Restaurant or simply relax in the spacious accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel And Resort
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel Lymington
- Macdonald Elmers Court Lymington
- Elmers Court
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort Lymington, New Forest National Park Hampshire